Sunday, September 7, 2008

Halloween is... well... not really here yet.

It's not. I'm just a goofball that likes to purchase costumes and outfits and the like when I have money to do so... which happens to be the beginning of the school year.

TJ kept telling me he wanted to be a doctor when he grew up. So I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween. I shouldn't have bothered, because then I wouldn't have gotten the dismissive sigh and "uh, a doctor." ¬_¬

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kayla adores the playdresses from Hanna Andersson. If I would let her (and if she could wear them to school), she'd wear these things 24/7. I'm REALLY glad they hold up as well as they do, that's for sure. So, anyway, we were looking at the new fall stuff on their site, and we saw these. This combination is what Kayla picked out. Surprisingly, Thomas likes it just fine. If you knew him, you would know how rare that occurrence is.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Aymee said...

Too cute! Mine are the same way. Will dress up in anything they can find - old Halloween costumes, mix-n-matched clothes, MY old clothes... you name it. Nurture those imaginations!

Liane Gentry Skye said...

OMG, your kids are adorable. The dressing up thing...never went away with my fifteen year old. Now she's into vintage costumes and Victorian Lolita clothing, and she's got the cajones to wear it to school in spite of what the A list thinks.

It never gets any cheaper LOL.

Sewicked said...

My mom collected costume items and put together the neatest costumes from those pieces. She kept them all in a cedar chest. I collect costume pieces, too, grown-up costumes though (leather bodice, cleavage dagger, etc).